Adhesive PCR Plate Seals are a reliable method of sealing plates for PCR applications.
The high integrity sealing materials give the best protection against evaporation for high efficiency PCR.
1. Sterile, Non-pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free, Autoclavable.
2. Transparent/Clear, heat resistant for thermal cycling of PCR.
3. Strong adhesive prevents evaporation during thermal cycling or sample storage.
4. Clear for sample inspection.
5. No sticky residue on the plate when the seal is peeled off.
6. End tabs for easy seal application and removal.
7. Recommended for use in conjunction with a cycler that has a screw-down or clip-down lid
8. Wide temperature range for all circumstances: -20°C to 120°C.