Alphanumeric Plate Seals Data Sheet
|Size:||143mm * 81mm|
|Temperature:||-20℃ ~ +110℃|
|Compatibility:||Fitting 96-Well Plate only.|
e.g. HPLC, DNA sequencer, Auto Sampler.
|Brand:||ABD® PCR Series|
|Shelf Life:||36 Months.|
ABD® plate seal alphanumeric films come with alphanumeric marks, and are cross-cut at the 96 well positions and aligned with plates.
Advantages of ABD® Plate Seals Alphanumeric, Cross-Cut.
1. Printed with alphanumeric marks at 96 well positions.
2. Pre-cut with crosses at well positions to allow pipette tips or robotic probe access, and pierceable.
3. Strong adhesive to attach with plates for reliably.
4. Chemically inert, withstand temperature +110℃.
5. Perfect sealing to avoid liquid overflow and cross-contamination.
6. Easily peelable for efficient usage and elegance.