Completely control the small quantity of liquid being manually dispensed with the Pasteur and transfer pipettes.
Squeezing the small or large bulb, releases homogeneous droplets from the transparent, narrow stems that may come graduated for precise biological spotting or filling applications.
Due to the challenge of properly washing the bulb, Pasteur and transfer pipettes are available in disposable as well as reusable models.
1. Highly durable. One-piece polyethylene design.
2. One squeeze draws 3 mL into this 6-inch transfer pipet.
3. Small tip ensures consistent reproduction of drop size.
4. Stable and concrete, will not shatter or break.
5. Inert to most fluids for maximum working flexibility.
6. Can be used in liquid nitrogen.
7. Nontoxic without safety concern.
8. All in one design, no bulb to insert or remove for quick use.
9. Uniform drop size to ensure consistent absorb and drop experience.
0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml
All in one.
ISO 9001:2015, EU-CE IVD.
Business & Industrial > Science & Laboratory > Laboratory Supplies > Liquid Handling > Pasteur Transfer Pipettes