Discover the highest performance with China ABD®'s 1.5mL Microcentrifuge Tubes!
Our tubes are crafted from a strong polypropylene and are designed to withstand virtually any laboratory application including autoclaving, boiling, freezing and high-speed centrifugation.
|Cleanness||RNase/DNase free, Non-pyrogenic.|
|Sterilization||Ethylene Oxide (EtO)|
|Shelf Life||2 Years.|
|Standard||ISO 9001:2015, EU-CE IVD.|
- 100% virgin medical grade PP for high clarity and optimal sample integrity
- Tight seals ensure your samples stay safe during centrifugation, boiling, and freezing
- Stands up to 20K RCF so you can feel confident in tough laboratory applications
- Autoclavable design, non-pyrogenic, dnase rnase free certified product.
- Widened cap offers wider contact surface yet still ensures a tight seal while spinning
- Convenient one hand usage makes daily lab work effortless
- Securely stored to ensure no cross contamination of samples inside
- Remain closed under pressure but easily opens manually
Whether you need reliable samples or rigorous experimentation, our microcentrifuge tubes are the ideal choice.