Experience high performance with our 1.5mL Microcentrifuge Tubes.
Robust polypropylene construction withstands autoclaving, boiling, freezing and high-speed centrifugation.
1. 100% virgin medical grade PP. High clarity
2. Black graduation with white writing area. Tight seal, Bulk pack.
3. Stands up to 20,000 RCF. Temperature range: -800C to +1000C.
4. Sterile, Non-pyrogenic, DNase/RNase free. Autoclavable.
5. Compatible with lab procedures of centrifuge boiling, freezing, sample storage.
6. Ideal for daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and short term sample storage.
7. Tubes will remain closed during centrifugation yet open easily with one hand as needed.
8. Wider cap reduces the pressure required to open the tube with a wider contact surface yet ensures the cap will remain closed during centrifugation.
9. Ensure sample integrity during boiling, freezing, and centrifugation.
10. Sterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, and endotoxins
11. Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference.